Accountability for SGBC in Colombia
Datum: 17-12-2021Tijd: 10:00 BogotaLocatie: online
Join in for the launch of the Practical Guide on Acts of a Sexual Nature and a panel discussion on the concept of "acts of sexual nature” and the broader challenges to accountability for sexual violence in Colombia.
The discussion will take place in Spanish, with English interpretation available.
- Ruby Mae Axelson - Legal Consultant, Global Rights Compliance
- Mariana Ardila - Managing Attorney, Women’s Link Worldwide
- Diana María Cubillos - Senior Legal Officer, Gender Committe, Special Jurisdiction for Peace (JEP)
- With a video intervention by Reinere Jaramillo - Magistrate, Gender Committee, JEP
- Moderated by Michelle Reyes Milk - Legal Consultant, Colombia Project, Women's Initiatives for Gender Justice
More information and registration here