Share-Net International, invite you to the Share-Net 10th Annual Conference "Linking Research, Policy and Practice” (LRPP), to be held on the 18th of November 2021.
During this conference, young researchers (up to 35 years old) will present their research on global sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) topics. The Conference Program consists of eight sessions, and two networking events.
This meeting traditionally brings together policymakers, practitioners and researchers working on SRHR and gender equality and women’s empowerment (GEWE) in international development.
The focus lies on the work of young professionals who have recently submitted or are in the process of finishing research as part of a Master programme, postgraduate degree, research internship or research consultancy. In the past, the country hub of Share-Net Netherlands annually organised this meeting between young researchers and their members from Dutch universities, NGOs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The aim of the meeting is to:
• Disseminate young people’s knowledge on SRHR and GEWE
• Create a safe space for open dialogue, linking and learning between different SRHR actors
• Stimulate research-informed policy and practice, particularly in SNI country-hub contexts
• Identify further gaps in research, policy and practice
• Harvest networking opportunities between Share-Net members, young researchers, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassies of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in SNI countries and the wider SRHR community.