Voorbij COVID-19: een feministisch plan voor duurzaamheid en sociale rechtvaardigheid
Datum: 16-09-2021Tijd: 09:00 UTC−04:00Locatie: online
Join gender experts from across the United Nations, government, and civil society for the launch of UN Women’s "Beyond COVID-19: A feminist plan for sustainability and social justice”—a visionary and practical roadmap for a gender-responsive recovery from COVID-19.
In conversation with the following esteemed panelists:
- Åsa Regnér, Deputy Executive Director, UN Women
- Martín Guzmán, Minister of Economy, Argentina (tbc)
- Stella Funsani Gama, Forestry Advisor and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Negotiator, Government of Malawi
- Gita Sen, Distinguished Professor and Director at the Ramalingaswami Centre on Equity and Social Determinants of Health, India
- Hakima Abbas, Co-Executive Director, Association for Women’s Rights in Development (Moderator)
The event will be available in English, French, and Spanish, with live closed captioning.